Benefits of Membership
The benefits of becoming a member of Women’s Safety NSW include:
- Having direct input into policy, practice and law reform to promote women’s safety, justice and wellbeing in the context of domestic and family violence;
- Receiving news and updates on sector developments and current policy discussions;
- Being kept in the loop about new practice research and resources as well as opportunities for training and professional development;
- Being represented in meetings and consultations with government and non-government stakeholders at the state and federal level; and
- Joining an online Community of Practice to share knowledge, expertise and resources in particular areas of specialisation.