Friends and Supporters
If you share our vision for a society where all women and children are safe and free from violence and would like to stay connected with what is happening in the women's domestic and family violence sector, we’d love you to become a Friend and Supporter!
As a Friend and Supporter, you can:
- receive news and updates on sector developments and current policy discussions
- be kept in the loop about new practice research and resources as well as opportunities for training and professional development
- partner with and provide support for WDVCAS NSW’s policy, practice and law reform work to promote women’s safety, justice and wellbeing
- partner with and provide support for WDVCAS NSW’s representation of its members in meetings and consultations with government and non-government stakeholders at the state and federal level
- partner with and provide support for WDVCAS NSW’s online Community of Practice in particular areas of specialisation.