Support real action on domestic violence
Help make change for victim-survivors of domestic violence
We rely on your generous support to help advocate for policy, law reform and cultural change that will advance women's safety, justice and wellbeing.
How will your donation help?
Your donations will help us advocate for:
- More consistent policing of domestic violence
- Safer courts and just outcomes for victim-survivors
- Women's safety prioritised in the family law system
- Support for victim-survivors to stay in their homes and communities, with abusers removed
- Support for victim-survivors to achieve safety and recover, and for abusers to change.
Women's Safety NSW cannot have impact on all these issues without your support.
Every dollar we receive helps us translate the concerns of women experiencing violence and abuse, and the frontline specialist workers supporting them, into advocacy driving policy, law reform and cultural change at the decision-making level.
With just two paid full-time staff members, and minimal operational funding, the organisation relies heavily on volunteers, pro bono support and donations to carry out our stakeholder consultation, research, policy development, advice to governments, advocacy, campaigning, communications and media engagement.
With your generous support we can continue to push for much-needed change that will improve safety, justice and wellbeing for women.